Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lazy Sunday!

Lazy Sunday....that it what sums up today! We got home late last night after a long day, getting up early for football practice and then driving to Fort Worth to see my niece at Cook's Children's Hospital. Yesterday I had promised Sean we would makes some cookies but the trip was unexpected so we didn't get a chance. So today when he reminded me we set out to make some cookies! Today we made White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies----yum! Sean love to bake and cook. Since he was about 3 I have been baking cookies for the holidays, make icing and letting him have at it decorating them! He loves it!

His 7th birthday is coming up; usually I have his birthday planned out but this year I am not quite sure what I plan to do...but I will come up with something! His birthday is October and I usually do a Halloween themed party which everyone always has a really good time so we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment